Saturday, November 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Kinzlee! Kinzlee turned the big FIVE today! Here she is holding her new kitty. Adley has been really enjoying her "tummy time" the past few days! She still doesn't try to roll. How could you with cheeks as big as those. Is that a Jordan look or what?
I tried uploading a video and some more pictures, but they aren't coming up right...so this post is to be continued...sometime.

6 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

I can't believe she's 5. You're old! Wait, that makes me old too considering I'm older than you...
Cute kitty! What's it's name?

Weird side note- Trever farted in front of me for the first time on the day Kinzlee was born. And it definitely doesn't seem like five years ago...

Mrs. Egg said...

heather you are weird... cute pics lissa lou.. kinzlee is 5 wow that is crazy.. you are old.. hahaha.. i love the pics the babies are so cute.

Aubrey said...

Lexie envy Kinzlee's kitty. Little did she know, she almost got one from her friend until L's father put a stop to it (i.e. Dan). I almost gave in a few times until I thought about litter boxes.

Aubrey said...

Um, Lexie WILL envy the kitty.

Jennie Fife said...

I remember that Morgan and I were at your house when Kinzlee was taking her first steps. I feel like time is going by so fast yet I am glad to be out of the law school part of our lives. You're kids are darling.

Anonymous said...

nice kitty kinzlee now let me take your knickers off and see some real kitty, I love childpussy