
I know I am getting old, because my Kinzlee is starting to be embarrassed by me. A few weeks ago we were heading to the store and Kinzlee's friend Alexa was with us. I started to sing along to a song on the radio and Kinzlee whispered, "Mom! Did you forget Alexa's in the car?" I replied, "No, am I embarrassing you?" She nodded.
5 comments:
Yep, they are getting big. I had the same problem about a month ago. What happened to when they would embarrass us? Gotta Love 'em!
She is getting so big. I can't believe it!
Does it make you feel any better that Ava tells me to stop singing in the car EVERY time that I start already?
You're obviously cooler than me. :(
That is so cute. I'm sure it couldn't have been your singing. I love that Kinsley!!!
That is too funny!
Post a Comment