Sunday, October 24, 2010

What nine years has taught me:

1.  If your man hasn't eaten in two hours, feed him.  Quick.
2. No matter what you say, he will still get a parking ticket at least once a month.  Might as well put it in the budget. 
3. Dad's let kids stay up late, eat what they want, and jump on the bed.  It's their job.
4. Dad's don't do throw up.  It's the Mom's job. 
5. One night away together minus kids reminds you in an instant why it was you decided to get married! (just in case you forgot)

Happy 9 years to us!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't imagine why anyone would ever forget why they married their husband!!!j/k. Happy Anniversary. I hope you two can do something fun. Maybe like come down to St. George and hang out with all your awesome friends!!!

Keith Coombs said...

I don't know how you have been able to tolerate 9 years with him!