

Adley and Brecklyn's first bath at home. I decided to bathe them together. They loved it!


Kinzlee and Corbin love to put dolls and toys in the crib with the girls. They think they need toys to play with. I came in one day and found all these dolls and some blocks in the crib. Kinzlee and Corb have also been really good to help mom give the babies bottles. They both have to have two fortified bottles a day, so extra hands are helpful.

8 comments:
They are beautiful...All 4 of them! It's been so long since I've seen you guys. And your new additions are dreamy! I can't wait to have twins and hope I get some! Your family is gorgeous!
Your babies are so priceless! I love all of the pictures. I especially love the one of Kinzlee and Corbin feeding the babies their bottles. What good helpers!:)
Congrats on the twins! I'm so glad they were healthy even at 7 weeks early. Melissa you look so good! The babies are beautiful. I can't believe how old your other two are...not that I can talk! I hope I get to see you all soon.(Em's sister)
Thanks for sharing your pictures. Your twins are so darling and what cute names too. It looks like Kinzlee and Corbin just adore their little sisters. Tell Kinzlee "Hi from Sister Powers and that we miss her in Primary in the Orchard 6th Ward." Congratulations on the twins and your new home in St. George.
Congrats! I can't believe you guys doubled your family in one day! They are adorable. I am glad that everything went well, We miss you guys, and we need to keep in touch. Our blog is
http://parkerboys.blogspot.com/
Jenny
Hey guys, we haven't talked to you in a while. Just saw your blog off of Brad & Jenny's. Heard you were having twins, and they sure are soooo cute. Congratulations. You now have a full house!! Kinzlee and Corby look so big!
Congrats! On the twins! Thanks for the announcement! It is fun to see pics! Take care Lissa Lou!
I didn't even know you were pregnant! You are so lucky to have twins - I'm sure your not thinking that - One pregnancy for the price of two tots. What a beautiful family. I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment