Saturday, September 08, 2007

Brecklyn trying to eat Adley


Kinzlee and Corbin on the 'bed-time-train'. This is how they get put to bed every night. I don't know what will happen when the twins are old enough to want on as well. I guess the 'train' will have to go back and forth a few times.
They are getting chubby! This is a picture of Kinzlee on a tree swing at duck creek. We went camping there for a family reunion. I was so proud of her for going on this swing by herself. It went really high and she wasn't even scared.

I know it has been a while since the last post, and I have been hounded by many of you to post more pictures, so here they are. Mind you it is 12:30 in the morning and I am sacrificing sleep for this! I must love you all! I really enjoyed reading the comments from all of you. Thank you so much!

No comments: