Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Daddy had to come home from work to pick up his laptop. When he tried to leave again he had two little rug rats hanging on his legs begging him to stay. They dramatically yell out, "Take me with yooooooooooooooou!" Sometimes I feel like doing the same thing. "Please Jordan, take me with you! Don't leave me here with these crazy kids. Help me, PLEASE!" Some days I fight the urge to yell out the same thing to the mailman, or anyone randomly passing my prison...I mean house! Ha, Ha! Have a crazy day~

12 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

I think you should yell at the mailman, it would probably make his day to have a hot woman beckoning to him.

Jordan's face in the picture is funny, it clearly says "Melissa, don't take a picture."

Jamie said...

Funny...Kelly gives me that "don't take a picture" face all the time! Party poopers! ;)

I agree with Heather. Make the mailman's day!

Mrs. Egg said...

it must be a man thing, randy does the same thing!

Kecia said...

Thats funny Glenn likes having his picture taken, as long as he can make a face!

Lissa - I wanted to tell Glenn this morning that he could stay home with Emma and I would go do his job...I'm sure that will change over the years into the "TAKE ME WITH YOU" sentiment.

megan&steve said...

'take me with you' you are too funny. I know you are semi kidding when you said that.
Are some of your kiddos in school during the day? Or is everyone home all the time?

Sarah said...

How funny! I know I feel the same way some days. Especially on those days where it seems like everyone is grumpy.

Aubrey said...

I was wondering what kind of mother would put shorts on their kids in the middle of December--until I remembered where you live. It's so coooold here.

Amy said...

Ah Gloria. I love you. :-)

Trever and Heather said...

I totally want to get together when you're up here for Christmas!! Name the day.

Sean and Hollee said...

Melissa its Hollee. Your family is so cute. Here is our address www.hsjonesies.blogspot.com

Kecia said...

POST POST POST NEW POST!!

Katie and Eric said...

You are too cute! I feel that way on some days. You are doing amazing things.