I just thought I would make all of you Northern Utah-ites perfectly jealous of our beautiful Spring weather! I took this picture of our neighbor's tree today! I am singing popcorn popping already! Hope this makes you all want to come and visit me!
Breck and Ad enjoying lunch! They like to steal crackers from each others tray. Funny girls!
Kinzlee asked me to put curlers in her hair for Sunday. Corb decided he wanted curlers too...as if his hair isn't curly enough.
10 comments:
I should post pics for you SOUTHERN UTAH-ites to be jealous of... :-) Hee hee. Cute pics Gloria :-)
Oh man...we are on our way! ;) I love this time of year!! And I would love to be down there to experience it sooner!! :) Thanks for posting some hope that there is an end in site to this winter ;). Your kids are so cute! And you look so good!!
Breck and Ad are getting HUGE!!! I'm sad that I can't see them more often as they grow! I love that Corbin let you put curlers in his hair! I SO wish we lived closer and could hang out and our kids could play! We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You stink. We're working on getting down there. And Amy better not post pictures. I seriously want to move south (and far east). I'm sick of Utah weather.
I keep trying to put surlers in Hy's hair when I do Lexie's because it would enhance his natural curl, but he always pulls the first one out before I can get the second one in.
Those pictures ar adorable! By the way, my crocuses are showing their heads- so it's turning into spring up here too. HA!!
Ok - I am jealous of your spring weather! I am so sick of winter! Send some of that good weather to us on the east coast. That is so great that you talked to Emily Peterson! I would love to get back in touch with her!
Oh what cute kids! The birds have been singing so much here lately, and the snow is pretty much all gone from our yard. Ahhh, yes spring is coming, but no popcorn here yet!
I love the curlers in Corbin's hair-so cute!
Okay so Kinzlee and corb have always looked like Allphin's to me...but Breck and Ad are Garn's through and through! But all 4 of them are ADORABLE!
love to put him in some frilly knickers too andfuck him like a little girl
Post a Comment