Your little girls are so cute. They are getting so big. And I love the swimsuits are so cute. I wish It would warm up here so that we could go swimming!!!
If I was cute like them, I wouldn't mind shopping for a swimming siut either! They are soooo adorable! And I am there with you on the sick issue. Croup has hit us 4 times already this year. totally sucks!
Melissa- I stumbled onto your site from some random one. I can't believe how many kids you have and that you are all "grown" up. I went to dinner with Shelly a little while ago. You need to tell her to get in the blogging world. Your family is so cute!
The girls are too cute in their suits. I hope to have a girl someday and put her in a little bikini!! Hhaahah.. thanks for making me jealous about the warm weather!
They are SO SO CUTE! I love the picture and sunset of you and Jordan at top - fancy blogging! I LOVED the Newelly Wed game on the cruise. You must have been famous on your ship! I would have liked to have been there!
19 comments:
How freakin' cute are they!! Their suits are way cute where did you find them? Hope the pool is lots of fun!!!
hearing your voice makes me miss you Lissa!
They are SO CUTE!!!!
The suits are from old navy, Em. I bought them online because they didn't have two of the same size in the store.
Freak! How come you always have to have the cutest cwmisuits on your kids? Oh, and the cutest clothes?! I'm jealous. The girls are very cute.
Breck's looks a little big, how cute...those gals are ADORABLE!!!!
I want to go swimming too! Sweet, sweet girls. I miss them so much. The swimsuits look adorable.
Your little girls are so cute. They are getting so big. And I love the swimsuits are so cute. I wish It would warm up here so that we could go swimming!!!
If I was cute like them, I wouldn't mind shopping for a swimming siut either! They are soooo adorable! And I am there with you on the sick issue. Croup has hit us 4 times already this year. totally sucks!
They are so cute! I want to go swimming too!!
If I looked that cute in a swimsuit I would wear one everyday.
Hey Melissa! I did it, I have a blog now! Yeah! It's not as cute as yours, but I am learning.
I can't wait to see you for Easter and have all the kids play (not that Jayston can really play yet, but you know)
Beth
I love the swimsuits! Little girls stuff is so cute. Is it really warm enough to go swimming where you are?
I didn't know you had twins. I guess it's been awhile since I saw you. They are very cute - along with the rest of your fam!
Melissa- I stumbled onto your site from some random one. I can't believe how many kids you have and that you are all "grown" up. I went to dinner with Shelly a little while ago. You need to tell her to get in the blogging world. Your family is so cute!
Becky (Becraft) Butler
The girls are too cute in their suits. I hope to have a girl someday and put her in a little bikini!! Hhaahah.. thanks for making me jealous about the warm weather!
They are SO SO CUTE! I love the picture and sunset of you and Jordan at top - fancy blogging! I LOVED the Newelly Wed game on the cruise. You must have been famous on your ship! I would have liked to have been there!
Hey! It was good to hear from you. No Lanae doesn't have a blog, but she has facebook. Maybe you can chat with her their. Your fam is cute!
They are sooo cute! I love getting new stuff, especially for the kids!
Post a Comment