

Welcome little Lauren!
My brother Jeremy and his wife Bree welcomed their little girl into the world today! She weighed 6 lbs 1 ounce, what I call a little frit! I am dying to see a picture! I am sure she looks a lot like her big brother McKay and I am sure he was so happy to finally hold her! We are so glad you are here Lauren! Can't wait to meet you.
My brother Jeremy and his wife Bree welcomed their little girl into the world today! She weighed 6 lbs 1 ounce, what I call a little frit! I am dying to see a picture! I am sure she looks a lot like her big brother McKay and I am sure he was so happy to finally hold her! We are so glad you are here Lauren! Can't wait to meet you.
4 comments:
Hi,Melissa. I just saw Shelly and your mom last weekend at Angie's baby shower. I'm glad you found my blog- it is so good to hear from you and to see your fam and cute babes. Med school is going well and we really like where we live. It's close enough to get to visit home often, so I can't complain. How is it having twins? You look great.
Melissa, I'm so glad you found my blog! It is so fun to see your beautiful family. I can't believe you have twins. I used to babysit twins and it was an adventure to say the least! You have got to be wonder woman. I loved all your funny food ideas! I am going to have to try them. It was so good to hear from you. Keep in touch!
So since I found out you had twins I haven't been so very jealous of them. But that picture of the girls is to die for. They are so cute. So I must be a little baby hungry because I want them both! Too bad I didn't live closer and then I could borrow them for awhile and give you a little break. I hope you are enjoying warm St. George weather. I am upset because Ali has spring break next week and we are supposed to get rain and possibly snow. Who wants that in April?
What a beautiful baby! Congrat's!
Post a Comment