Our tiny twiners are ONE! Happy Birthday Adley and Brecklyn!
It's hard to believe that they started out so little.
We had a great big birthday bash a week before their actual birthday while visiting Grandmas in Layton. Here they are not even knowing what a wonderful thing a sugar high can be!
I was so thrilled about how the birthday cakes turned out. HUGE thanks to my sister Shelly who is the cake queen. Moment of silence inserted here. I could never have done it without you! Also thanks to www.familyfun.com for the idea! (Can you tell I love that website?)
They each got to eat a top off of one of the small cakes!
Yep! That's blue jello in the middle. The best part was when you touched the duck's head, he jiggled in the "water".
We sang to each of the girls separately. Happy Birthday to you Adley.
Happy Birthday to you Brecklyn!
Brecklyn picked up her entire cake and had at it. She knew exactly what to do and she wasn't going to mess around! She was smearing it all over her face. So cute!
Adley as you can see took it a tiny bite at a time. She is turning into a very "informed" eater. She wants to know what is going into her mouth, and if it goes in and she doesn't care for it, it comes right back out. Funny girl.
Brecklyn loved all the attention she was getting while eating her cake and she clapped for herself over and over. It was so much fun to watch.
Adley started to notice all the attention as well and started to put on a show. At one point she was throwing her cake in the air with both hands like it was confetti.
On the girls actual birthday,(a few days ago) we had a quiet celebration here at home with just our kids. Because my computer is being temperamental about downloading pictures, those pictures will be forthcoming in The Birthday...part two!
We love you Adley and Brecklyn. We are so glad you are part of our family!
17 comments:
Freaking Crap! What's Brecklyn doing with her finger up her nose? What a way to celebrate. They're so cute. I better check out how to make those little mini cakes--too freaking crappin' cute.
I want to say crap more than Aubrey did... Holy Crap- those girls are the cutest things ever. And VERY cute cake- kudos & all that crap.
What beautiful girls! I can't believe your tiny babies are so big now! It has been great seeing you guys three weekends in row! I really like this habit. See you for the shower, er, blessing I mean :)
Beth
So cute! I would love to meet those little sweeties, they look just so darn huggable! Maybe we could stop by sometime en route to Utah...
Way cute cakes!! I'll have to check out that website and add it to my favorites!! I love how they show they're different even in their eating habbits!! Can't wait to see part 2 pics!!
They are so adorable. Those cakes were really cool. You're sister really talented. I can't believe they are already one year old.
I cannot believe that they are already 1! Time sure flies, hopefully they sleep better now then when they were born, that's a plus right?
How cute is that cake! I love it! Good job. They are so adorable, they grow up way too fast huh!?
Wow! I can't believe how small they were when they were born! Your hand is almost as big as both of them put together. It's amazing to me that they can still grow into the big 1-year-old size! Cute cake and cute kids!
Wow! Happy birthday! They are so cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THE CAKES-TOO CUTE
You made it through the whole first year! You are amazing! What gorgeous little ones.
TO VIEW THE WARD BLOG, ASK LINDSEY WHAT TO DO. I DON'T KNKOW HOW TO ADD PEOPLE. AS FOR GNO, WE WILL GIVE YOU A CALL! YEAH WE ARE ALL EXCITED!
You guys are adorable! Every last one of you (although I don't really know Jordan :) ) It was fun coming over yesterday - let's get together again soon!
I love the cake and the twins are so cute. You made it through a year! Hopefully the next year won't be the death of you. Imagine two little toddlers to chase! But I know you can do it!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!! Good job parents on this last year. The girls look so cute, especially with cake smeared all over their faces!
mmmmmmm love to get them naked and rub cake allover their 1 yroldussys then slowly like it off, love how they kick and squeal at that age when you lick theirpussy
Post a Comment