Tuesday, August 05, 2008

OK, enough is enough! If I can't post new pictures, I might as well post old ones. Today I decided to post a few of my loves...


First off this crazy boy. You'd think only a mother could love that face...'tis not true. I adore it. Not a person in the world understands me the way he does and loves me despite it all. He makes me laugh and he makes me cry, but at least he lets me punch him as hard as I can when he makes me cry. I couldn't ask for more.

Next, content children. They aren't this way for long, so you've got to LOVE it when it happens!
See what I mean...
Then, snuggling babies! I love babies! They snuggle, and sleep and eat and you can just kiss their cheeks and tiny baby toes all day. (There's that boy again...yummy!)

I love Christmas, and having kids makes Christmas SO much more than it ever was!

Enjoy!


5 comments:

Fife Fam said...

you are too funny Melissa!! If you ever want to post pictures, you can e-mail them to me and I can post them, or you are always welcome to come use our computer. I bought a brace today, thinking if I wore it Wed., and Thurs, that maybe it would feel better by my trip. We will see. And seriously if you want to bring your kids over for a bit tomorrow, please do, so you can go to the store :)

Cassie

Megan said...

Melissa, your family is too cute and definitly VERY LOVABLE! :O)

Beth said...

Oh Melissa! You make me miss you guys so much! The whole time Gabe and I were at the cabin we kept saying how much we wanted you guys to be there!

You guys coming up soon?

Ammie said...

That was sweet! I loved the old pictures. Look how little Kinz and Corbie look!

Trever and Heather said...

Why do they grow up so fast? Especially the cute ones...