Take'n it one day at a time...
This is my newphew Ethan who lives just a few miles away, and can always make me laugh. Thanks Ethan I needed it today!
That pile is a nightmare. You must need a compass and a pick ax to get through it. Yikes. P.S. Ethan is so sweet.
I am laughing my head off right now. What a cutie! That is exactly what my laundry room looked like. I just caught up with it all and I am sure it will pile up again tomorrow.
Thanks for the laugh Ethan! That is wonderful. Sorry about the laundry, Lis!
So CUTE!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That pile is a nightmare. You must need a compass and a pick ax to get through it. Yikes.
P.S. Ethan is so sweet.
I am laughing my head off right now. What a cutie!
That is exactly what my laundry room looked like. I just caught up with it all and I am sure it will pile up again tomorrow.
Thanks for the laugh Ethan! That is wonderful.
Sorry about the laundry, Lis!
So CUTE!!!
Post a Comment