Mother dear we love you so, your happy smiling face...
You never yell obscenities at us even when we wreck our place!
She now knows how to push the bar stool to the counter and climb up to get the pens. (I can't compete anymore.)
Emptying the laundry basket that was loaded to the brim with clean folded clothes so that they could play with it.
Unloading the dishwasher!
Over and over...
and I can't help but smile back.
And, sadly I didn't take pictures of the oatmeal Brecklyn dumped on the family room floor and Adley stomped into the carpet, or Adley turning the hose on tonight and drenching her clean PJ's and blanket. (OK, an obscenity flew then...but not directed at the child!)
Just when I think the day can't get any longer and I am ready to take my mother-in-law's advice and tie them to their beds...they smile at me...
13 comments:
Welcome to the world of twins! I know EXACTLY- ok, maybe not exactly, how you feel! I thought I had it bad because my twins are boys! I guess any twins- boys or girl or boy and girls- are a handful! They are so cute, they make you want to have more- even if it's only for a second!
Love, Megan
They sure are cute! Ad has got quite the cheese going in that last picture!
No wonder you don't have time to update often!!!! What a day! They sure are cute though, I couldn't stay mad at them either!!! :o)
And I thought Ashton was getting bad pulling the speakers off the TV! I love it, that is pretty funny. I can't believe they got the cabinet cover off!
It's gotta be crazy having 2 getting into everything! I love to see pic's of other's kids getting into everything, it makes me feel better. Thanks!
LOL you make me laugh so hard. Just the way you put things is SO true! I can't imagine 2 little menaces ;). Luckily the blessings usually outnumber the messes.... I can't believe how big the twins are getting. They are SO cute!!
How'd they get so cute and big? Wait- they were ALWAYS cute- just not big like that. I think you should have a couple more sets of twins because you make really cute ones!
P.S. Thanks for the birthday song- it made me giggle and I felt so LOVED too!
And all while Jordan was sitting on his mom's couch with No One telling him what to do....Don't these boys ever feel guilty? They sure are cute-I mean the girls, not the boys!
I haven't been to blog for awhile and I want to leave a comment about everything! Your kids are so stinking adorable! And I LOVE the stockings you made! Casey and I have homemade stockings, but I have yet to make them for my girls. I guess I have a few months now :)
I sure like you :)
Wow they are growing up!!!! They look so big. I miss your kids. I'm still pregnant! : ) I'm 37 wks. along now. I've got a ward baby shower on Saturday and am hoping to at least make it that long. I miss you and love you.
I'm not sure how to change my name for my comment. Atherton Ward Primary is my other blog. But, just so you know, it's me, Summer.
The sweetest kids ever, besides mine of course. :) It is a good thing they are so darn cute. That is what keeps me sane with my little ones.
That is just hilarious! (In hindsight of course!) Such a cute little family!
Post a Comment