Take'n it one day at a time...
Oh no! Whose hair is left unscathed?
Melissa, you are so cute!! What about those pictures?
Yeah, I would love to see some pictures. That is hilarious, probably not at the time though.
Oh man!! Sell them is right!! I threaten Jaylee all the time about cutting her own hair!!
Oh Melissa! I'm sorry.... Been there before, went through all emotions ;). At least it grows back.
ok you can't have a post like that w/out pic's.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh no! Whose hair is left unscathed?
Melissa, you are so cute!! What about those pictures?
Yeah, I would love to see some pictures. That is hilarious, probably not at the time though.
Oh man!! Sell them is right!! I threaten Jaylee all the time about cutting her own hair!!
Oh Melissa! I'm sorry.... Been there before, went through all emotions ;). At least it grows back.
ok you can't have a post like that w/out pic's.
Post a Comment