Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm a big girl now!

My second child to potty train themselves! Brecker decided she wanted to go on the potty and that was that. She even stays dry for naps! She earned a Dora doll for being a big girl, and poor Ad has no interest in going potty, but she really wants that doll. Hopefully soon. It would be nice to be done with diapers for good!

7 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

What a cute little girl!! I'm thinkin' that maybe Breck and Kinzlee should have been twins. They remind me SO much of each other. Especially the dancing!! I love it!

Andrew and Cori said...

YAY!!! I could only wish Leah had some interest... she is just like Ad. I think we'll be forcing her once she turns three like we did Callie. Oh well.

McArthur Family said...

yeah Breck. Way to go! You are so big. Ethan sure misses you. Love Angie

Heather said...

Good job Breck!!! I'm so happy for you Melissa. What a cute little thing she is. Good luck with Adley. Miss you.

Sarah said...

Yeah! How nice! That would be nice to be done for good.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

That is so nice. Can't wait for Taylor. She always wants to sit on the potty- but never does anything. Some day!

gr8fulmom said...

I got your message and haven't had a chance to call you back.. Will you text me your number again to my cell phone.. I will call you tonight, would love to tell you everything that is going on.. Congrats to your daughter, it is always nice haveing one potty trained..Yeah!!!