
Corbin's first grade class took a trip to a local old folks home to sing them songs and read to them. I was lucky enough to go along.(Thanks Jill for watching the girls!) This really was one of the funest experiences. The kids were so excited and the grandparents were so animated! I loved listening to their conversations. This little video is just the end of one of the songs they sang. Notice the Grandma in the lower right corner of the screen is trying to follow along with the actions! I love it! They were so cute!
2 comments:
That is way cute!
Hey Melissa, that is so cute. These are fun times for you in raising the kids. So glad you have such a happy attitude about being Mom. I'll be getting in touch soon to see if we can stop by for our VT visit.
Post a Comment