Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Dear mouse number 7-

I warned you little mouse. Just like your six mouse friends before you. I tried to give you a head start out of my house before I would send my mouse-killer husband after you, but you didn't listen. Perhaps you thought my screams of terror weren't enough. Perhaps you thought when you ran past my bare toes, and I made it to the couch in one flying leap, that I was just playing with you. No. Perhaps you thought when my big, strong, wife saving man tried to smash you with his shoe, but you ran from the pantry to under the fridge at lightning speed, that this was still just a game of tag. Too bad for you it was a deathly game of tag. We won. And we will again. I hope you told all your little mouse friends. I hope they all have happy mouse lives outside of my house. So sorry little mouse. May you rot in peace. Melissa

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my Gosh!! That is a hilarious post! I'm so glad that you big scary man took care of it for you! I would also have been screaming and leaping! Hopefully there are no more:)
I wish we could've got together when you were here last, maybe next time!!