Friday, April 15, 2011

My little Corby-Man

My little man lost his first tooth tonight! He was so proud. He's been worried that it has taken so long to fall out. It seemed to him that everyone else had lost a tooth. He was so happy to finally start making money off of his teeth! Sorry to break the news kid, but the tooth fairy who visits our house doesn't' pay much. I couldn't help but look back over this little man's photos and share his chubby 2 year old face with you. I love that dirty face! Thanks for being my little man Corb and for always letting me snuggle you! I love being part of your every single day!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!! Congrats Corb!! He really is so stinkin' cute, chubby face or not!

McArthur Family said...

Yeah Corby!! How can you be so cute. Even cuter with a missing tooth!!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Soo cute. He could really be Jordan's (mine)twin!