Monday, May 09, 2011

Twins should be born 3!

I'm really loving this age with the girls! These pictures speak for themselves.







6 comments:

Heather said...

They are seriously the cutest, most animated girls ever! They're so cute! I really miss them. I can't believe how big they are! Do me a favor and tell Kinz I said HI! I sure miss that girl too!

Sarah said...

Adorable!

Beth said...

So cute! I love that you can capture so much of their personalities in the pictures.

I agree with you, I think all kids should be born at 3!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Hey, it's Brayd's girlfriends! I will have to show him this post. He asks at least twice a week if he can play with his girlfriends! I will have to break the news to him that he needs to share one with Ry:) So cute!

Aubrey said...

Freaking cute. Wild girls. Now Sawyer says Adley is mean but Brecklyn is nice. Let's betroth the two of them.

chelsea mckell said...

Hi there - you don't know me - I just found your blog randomly off Kecia's and the title caught my eye, since I have baby twins. Just want to let you know this post gives me HOPE! I keep wondering if this will be more fun when my babies are older and we can get out and do more, and they can really play with each other... I have a 3 yr old too, and she's a ton of fun (most of the time :) and I'm just hoping that having preschool aged twins in a few years will be a blast. Seeing this post, I'm thinking - YES!
Your kids are beautiful!