Brecklyn left and Adley right. They are now three months old! I can hardly believe how they have grown. They are both smiling and Breck can roll fron front to back. Adley isn't even trying to roll. She could care less. Just relaxing with Aunt Jill. We spent a week in Layon visiting Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins and just got loved on the entire week. We miss you all. Lots of love to everyone
Such adorable pictures Lissa! I'm so glad that Adley and Brecklyn look so cute in their dresses. It was great to see you when you were up here- when are you coming back? Better yet- move back!
Melissa, I'm so glad you posted new pictures. Your kids are all so adorable!! Maria asks me all the time how far away St. George is and why Kinzlee had to move so far away. She hasn't forgotten you guys. We hope you are loving St. George. We miss you!!
Melissa! Your babies are precious!!! I just found your blog - YEAH! I need you to email me because the address I have for you isn't working anymore! We need to catch up!
Melissa!! I found your page from Jennas! Congrats on the twins! They are beautiful!!! It will be great to get to see what you and ur fam are up too!!!! With love- Katey www.wellspalace.blogspot.com
5 comments:
Such adorable pictures Lissa! I'm so glad that Adley and Brecklyn look so cute in their dresses. It was great to see you when you were up here- when are you coming back? Better yet- move back!
Melissa, I'm so glad you posted new pictures. Your kids are all so adorable!! Maria asks me all the time how far away St. George is and why Kinzlee had to move so far away. She hasn't forgotten you guys. We hope you are loving St. George. We miss you!!
Melissa! Your babies are precious!!! I just found your blog - YEAH! I need you to email me because the address I have for you isn't working anymore! We need to catch up!
Love
Kecia
They are so cute and tiny! I can't believe Corbin is 3...I remember when you were prego with him. Congrats on your beautiful fam.
Melissa!! I found your page from Jennas! Congrats on the twins! They are beautiful!!! It will be great to get to see what you and ur fam are up too!!!! With love- Katey www.wellspalace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment