Sunday, October 14, 2007
Here's hoping that I am not the only one who has a problem getting to church on time. Today we were only a few minutes late, but as soon as we walked in the door Jordan went one way with Kinz, Corb, and Brecklyn and I headed straight for the mother's room with Adley. She was still in her pj's and had not been fed yet. Hey...I figure if I can make it to church with one baby dressed and fed, that is as much as most people are expected to accomplish. I spend a lot of time every Sunday in the mothers room. A few weeks ago I was feeding Brecklyn when another mom walked in. We talked for a minute and then I was done and left. Just moments later I returned with Adley and sat down to nurse again. She looked at me and said, "She is going to eat again?" I laughed and said, "Same dress, different baby."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We struggle to get to church on time and we just have to walk through the backyard gate and across the church parking log (which isn't that big)...AND we don't have any kids yet! So we can only blame ourselves. Though right now Glenn blames it on my slow waddle.
I'm never on time anywhere anymore and it's really not Ava or Trever's fault, I just always seem to think it will take less time than it does to get ready. I love that you're posting a bit more frequently. Keep it up!
i love that you are posting more also. good job lissa lou. keep it up. we love to hear about you & your familia.
Melissa, It's so fun reading your blog! Your life sounds more hectic than mine does and I didn't think that was possible. We sure miss you all. Maria still talks about Kinzlee and asks why she had to move so far away.
You really are amazing! There was a woman visiting our ward on Sunday who had 7 children. The youngest were 3 month old twins ans she was also in the Mother's Lounge for most of the meeting. I thought of you.
Post a Comment