Monday, January 28, 2008

Check out the twins new trick! They are so stinking cute!

9 comments:

Aubrey said...

They're so cute, you wouldn't know they can be so rotten. What's with Jordan's doofus smile in that picture you have in your title?

Sarah said...

Very cute! They are sure getting big.

The Ziemers said...

Hey Melissa,

Remember me? It's Sherri Ziemer from the BYU 5th ward. I am just blog surfing and happened upon your blog. Your kids are so cute and grown up. I had no idea you had had twins. They are so cute. Where are you all living? We are in Toledo, Ohio. Steven is in med school. It sounds like you are doing great. It is good to keep in touch.

Michelle McKinley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle McKinley said...

They are SO cute!! I keep checking out your blog to see if you've added anything new and I see a super cute picture of you and Jordan. Did you just get back from a cruise? It looks like so much fun. I really hope so for your sake, because you TOTALLY deserve it (especially after his birthday present :) ).

I hope you're doing well, and that your knee is better!
I tried to email you but it keeps coming back to me.

Amy said...

YAY FOR CUTE BABIES!!!! I love it. And I love the new way you've got the blog set up! I miss Gloria!

Jami said...

They are SO cute! I love the picture on the top of your blog too. :) I can't believe that they are sitting! They're getting so big!

Mrs. Egg said...

cute pictures! i was so excited when i saw on google reader that the garn family had 3 posts! yay!! i like your top pic! you went on a cruise? where did you go? we need details?

je

Summer Hardey said...

Melissa,
They are such little dolls! I miss them! Oh and I miss you too. : )