Welcome Jayston Quinn Garn! We are SO excited you are here! 
Jordan's younger brother Gabe and his wife Beth welcomed their first little one early this morning! We were all so excited to find out it was a boy, as they didn't know what they were having. Yippy! We now offically have a Garn cousin!!

I can hardly stand looking at these pictures and not be able to be there and give him a love! I just about threw all the kids in the car three or four times today and headed for Salt Lake. Kinzlee, Corbin and I were dancing around all morning singing made up songs about cousins. When I asked Kinzlee if she could believe it was a boy cousin, Adley laughed out loud. It was the funniest laugh, almost like she was laughing because she knew all along. The worst was Jordan called and said, "Guess who I am holding?" just to rub it in. Little punk! It's bad enough that I am home with all our children while he gets to be living the lobbying life in Salt Lake, but he also gets to hold Jayston! This hardly seems fair. Jayston you are such a beautiful baby! Way to go Beth! You grow good ones! We love you and can't wait to meet you!
8 comments:
oh he is adorable! They change so fast, you'd better get your herd up here soon lady, he'll be driving a car before you know it!
Cute baby! Man, Gabe has changed a lot since I last saw him.
I have an idea. Move back- then Jordan can live with you when he's in Salt Lake (which seems like quite a bit). Or you could get a plane- that would make it quicker to get up here. Yep, a plane, that's the way to go.
I love that dark hair! This ALMOST makes me baby hungry.
LOL, I had to check out the babe one more time today...I think it DOES make me baby hungry again...lol
He's not making me baby-hungry! I only envy Beth for still looking pretty dang skinny right after having a baby.
Gabe looks nothing like I remember...
I'm happy you found us! It's been fun to see what you guys have been up to. Where are you living now?
Congrat's on the twins! That is amazing, props to you! :)
Cute baby and babies! Your little girls sitting is precious. I just read about your knee and now I am really nervous, because I am having the same problem - full of liquid, can't bend it or fully straiten it without pain...I was going to call an orthopedic doctor tomorrow. Should I not?!? Seriously, let me know what you know! CathieCoombs@hotmail.com
Post a Comment