Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Here's Kinzlee and Corbin sporting their new haircuts! Kinzlee went to the salon with mom last night and had hers chopped. She was so excited to have her hair washed in one of those sinks for the first time. She could not stop looking at herself in the mirror. Corbin had his cut by Aunt Jill a few days ago. She is the only one he will let cut his hair since the Fantastic Sams mishap. She does the best job! I had her cut his short this time as it might be a while before we get up North again. He also loved it and immediatly after he was done, went to show it off to his cousins. Adley and Brecklyn are just smiling and wishing they had more hair!.JPG)

.JPG)
.JPG)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
VERY cute kids. Kinzlee's hair looks so soft and pretty! I didn't go to the doctor - after I heard from you I decided to give it a week. I was diligent in iceing it and it is so much better. Still sore, but it functions. How is your knee?
Stylin' doo Kinzlee! You look like a Kindergartener...
So, so cute! I miss you all so much already! I love you.
Love,
Aunt Jill and babies
Kinzlee is a little Melissa and it's so cute. I love it.
Way cute, your kids are adorable.
What adorable kids! They are growing so fast. Love the new haircuts, but where's a photo of yours, Melissa? Take care!
Post a Comment