I thought I would be cute and add a few pictures to go with my stories in the last post, but apparently I am not smart enough to add pictures after the fact and get them to go where I wanted them. So here they are on another post.
Alexis left, Kinzlee right. Snoozing in the car together.
Alexis left, Kinzlee right. Snoozing in the car together.





10 comments:
I love your pictures they are so cute! The secret song is by The Pierces. Their music is fun and very different. All their albums are great.
I love posts like this cuz it sends us all into old memories. I never do those tag things- but I think I may be more likely to do it now that I have enjoyed this last one so much. Ha ha.
Those pictures are sooo cute! I really liked reading the post about you too. Fun memories.
Ok I have a completely off the wall question for you! I had a friend YEARS ago, and she moved to Layton Ut. I have no clue how big Layton is, so I'm guessing you probably wont know her. But her name was Lindsay Boud...... do you know her by chance? We use to write back and forth for years and then we just stopped... anyway, strange question I know. BTW your sisters blog with the video is such an amazing video!!!! I just made my husband watch it! Tell your sister good luck with her twins, she will LOVE being a mommy times 2!!!!
Ug. I'm making it a rule that you guys aren't allowed to post pictures of pregnant people when they're a week away from their due date. It's just not flattering...
I love the pictures! I still can't believe you have twins!
WOW really? Ok she would be around my age, and I am almost 26. I believe she would have graduated HS in 2000. Will you see if your brother or husband have any contact info on her? That really is crazy! But exciting too!
ya that would be great! if they can't find it, that's fine, but if they can that would be awesome! Thanks for your help!
Hey do you know if the area code is 801 or 435? Thanks so much!!!
Heather doesn't look pregnant in the picture...AT ALL. I think its the shirt and the angle...but I don't see a tummy
Post a Comment