As if going out in public in my garments wasn't good enough...meet Adam and Eve.
I know...it's filthy, but also very funny.
Thanks to Ammie and John for inviting us to a killer Halloween party and letting us win the costume contest (six year old Madie said "Gross, you guys are naked!" Parents were busy shielding their children's eyes). Thanks to Angie and Jim for hooking us up with hysterical costumes, and, in the process, robbing of us of what little dignity we had.
Our kids however, were adorable. Kinz was Goldilocks and Corb, Ad and Breck were the three bears.
18 comments:
I totally love the Adam & Eve costumes. Hilarious.
What cute costumes! I am glad that you could have so much fun wearing them. I guess after going out in public in your underwear anything is acceptable! :)
I also love the kids costumes.
You guys crack me up! How fun. Your family picture at the top is SO adorable. We need to make a trip down there and see you guys one of these days...
Freakin' crap that was disgusting. Your kids are cute. Hyrum's going to be a priate too. But I don't think his costumes as cute.
Your header picture is darling--so jealous.
I love it!! I can't stop laughing!! You have a way with the public lately!! You guys rock!! And the kids are adorable as well!!
WOW! That is a great photo of the two of you!
Your kids sure look cute, what a fun idea!
How funny and cute!
Yeah, you really should NOT wear those things to the WARD Halloween party!! I think they are too funny though. I love it. Hey, e-mail me you address to bonniesmtih80@gmail.com so I can add you. I know I have got your address like a billion times. SORRY!!
Lissa Lissa Lissa...that was TOTALLY unexpected! I agree with you, filthy, but HILARIOUS. I wonder if Adam and Eve wore Vans and...what are those...house slippers? Love yoU!
Ha. Ha ha. Ha. I love you guys.
you make me laugh SO hard!!!! That is so funny! I take it you finally got a new computer to upload pictures :)
Cassie
What the? No you didn't. Is that my sister? You guys are crazy.
Hee hee hee!!! This sounds weird but, I think that is probably one of the only costumes I could get Trever to wear....
Patty Parkhurst called me right after Melissa had told me to check out their costumes and since I was still looking and laughing at the picture, I had Patty look it up. She told me to tell you that if you wore that to your ward Halloween party that you are now safe from getting a calling.
HAHAHAHAHA BEST costumes EVER! And your kids are the CUTEST!
That is the best adult costume I have ever seen. Ok, maybe the best costume that I have ever seen. You crack me up....Cute blog-
Love the costumes.
Keith
Adam and Eve-awesome costumes. I love goldilocks and the three bears-it's so cute when kids costumes all match. Glad that you guys won best costume and good job on Corbin with the costumes.
Post a Comment