Concert pianist in training.
Kinzlee had her first recital (a costume recital) last week. Poor girl had the flu the night before and although she wasn't barfing anymore she still hadn't eaten all day. She really wanted to go however, and I am so glad she did. She had only had TWO lessons before this, and I think she was amazing!! I was so pleased that she stood with confidence to share her talent. I never would have been so brave at her age.
Sorry for the rough footage. Jordan was in the back with Adley, Brecklyn was trying to steal the camera from me, and Corbin as you will hear was nagging for my immediate attention.
Good job Kinzlee, you were awesome! Thank you Heather...you are the best piano teacher!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Tag, You're it. Sorry. But Jeremy and I LOVED your costumes. Hysterical. Miss you guys
Way to go Kinz!! But you need to have a talk with your Camera-woman!! She's so big and so adorable!!
Good job Kinz! Miss you!
Love,
Aunt Jill
Yeah Kinzlee! What a good job! Keep up on those lessons!
She's a concert pianist in the making!
How many costumes each do your kids have? I was pleased that I managed to get Ava ONE!
Wow Kinzlee, that was great! Keep up the lessons! Love, uncle Bruce and aunt Debbie
P.S. Bruce and I loved the costumes, he just kept chuckling after his mouth shut)!!LOL
How cute. I love the fam pictures. They turned out very cute. Love the Adam and Eve costumes too!
Kinzlee looks adorable!
Melissa,
Your so awesome, I love your costume - the leaves are a nice touch. You make me laugh. Where are you living. Who took your family picture it is perfect. my blog is jdlaudie.blogspot.com
Our sons look similar and I think we shop in the same places for clothes. Also the kitchen decor - before I even read your words I thought what a nice balanced display with color and shape - and my mom is a professional artist so thats gotta count for something. Deborah
What an awesome daughter you have Melissa! I love Kinzlee and am glad that through Beth I got to know you and your family.
Post a Comment