Sunday, November 09, 2008

Happy, Happy (late) birthday my little miss Kinzlee!


Kinz you were sent to me first to give me confidence in my mothering abilities. You are so good that you could convince even the worst mother that she was a pro. (if I'd had the twins first, there would be no more.) You were such an angle baby and are still such an obedient and loving little girl. Thank you for your helpful demeanor. Thank you for making me stop my busy days to dance to your favorite songs and thanks for reminding me to not get so frustrated with the babies, because they ARE babies. I love you Kinzer!

Kinzlee posing before school on her birthday!
Kinz wanted to celebrate by taking her friends to see High School Musical 3. Here are the girls...
and the boys...
I sat in the middle of eight children! They were so excellent! My very favorite part was the car ride there and back. The kids wanted to listen to "had a bad day" over and over, and they were all belting out the words. On the way home I turned my camera on to just record their voices. It was too dark to see them. It was so funny! I attached the video at the bottom of the post!
Because she didn't get a cake on her birthday we had a little "Fancy Nancy" tea party with a few girlfriends on Friday. My niece Lindsey came and helped me do all the girls hair and paint their toe and finger nails. They were in heaven!


Here they are showing of their beautimus dos and nails!

Very darling girls!

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'm the worst mother ever. Our birthday parties are so lame. I hope my kids don't hate me too much.

Sarah said...

Happy belated birthday Kinzlee! What an awesome mom you are to do that for her!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Kinzlee! We love you and miss you so much. Your birthday looks like it was so much fun!

Can't wait to see you in Hawaii.

The Colvins said...

Happy Birthday Kinzlee! You are so lucky to have such a good little helper!

KT said...

I can't believe our oldest's are 6 years old already! They're into friends and everything, time flies.
I listened to the video, I'm glad you posted it, b/c that is so cute!
Sounds like she had a fun birthday

Fife Fam said...

Oh so much FUN!!!! Can't wait to go out with you again.... perfect weather for a play date at the park... too bad my boys STILL aren't walking, this is kinda getting annoying! Anyway, give me a call!