Imagine my delight when a birthday package came in the mail today from my amazing friend Sharlie! This candy bar was included which is still making me laugh as I am typing this. This really is a chocolate bar! Where she finds these things is beyond me, but they keep on coming year after year and I love them! I don't know about your marriage, but I am willing to admit that ours looks just about like this...and it's bliss. Thanks Sharlie!
AND...speaking of bliss, these kids are a whole basket of it (for at least twenty seconds everyday.).
8 comments:
Your kids are sooo cute and I love the candybar. I agree with the 20 seconds of bliss, but it is worth it. Especially when we get to sit at the park in February and watch the nutjobs play. Life is good!
I know exactly what you're going through with the kids. Our four keep us running and cleaning and constantly feeding and on our toes all the time. But in the end it's all worth it. Happy birthday, by the way!
Happy Birthday! What cute pictures! Being a mom is so tiring, it's a good thing they are cute.
Hey happy birthday! Thanks for the comments. Do you use facebook? I tried to find you but they didn't find you so maybe you don't use it? Hope you have a great day with time away from the life wreckers or beautiful children depending on the moment. Just be glad you don't have 8 at once right?
Your kids are sooooo cute. I just wish we lived closer. You are such a cute mom, and I love the pictures.
Such cuties!!!! I can't wait to see them. And you too! Love you all.
WE MISS YOU!!! Maybe we'll come up for a visit. HMMMM...
You are so funny! Thanks for the inspiration to enjoy and laugh at the ins and outs of motherhood!
Post a Comment