Sunday, May 03, 2009

Adley stealing some of Brecklyn's food.



















Brecklyn pinching Adley (hard) to let her know that stealing food is not ok!





























Adley looking to Mom (with her sad face) for sympathy. Aren't you going to do something about this Mom?






















Adley is trying to smile for the camera, but her mouth is full of Brecklyn's food. The pinch didn't work...Adley went back for more!

13 comments:

Bouwhuis Bunch said...

cute!! I really LOVE that you are back from the dead!! We've missed hearing about you guys!!!

Summer Hardey said...

Ok, I'll forgive you this one time, but don't let it happen again! : ) We really do want to see you again this Summer! We are waiting for work to pick up, then we'll make some plans. Love ya!

KT said...

They look so cute in those dresses! That's funny you got pic's of the whole thing.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Can I PLEASE have them? They are the cutest little things EVER!!

Beth said...

I love those dresses! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon.

Trever and Heather said...

How can they be so cute even when stealing and pinching?!?

Sarah said...

They are so cute! I bet that kind of thing happens often, it does around here!

Jamie and Erin said...

And to think you caught it all on camera! How cute!!!

Jenni said...

Wow-how cute! And a funny story to go with the photos!

Did you get my email a few weeks ago. Let me know if you did, and I will add you to my blog.

Cathie said...

What a great photo story! They are SO CUTE and grown up!

Heather said...

You seriously have the cutest girls on the planet. I love them. They are so full of personnality. Way cute pictures

KT said...

Hey my neighbor told me at church today, that you guys looked at her house! That's cool, did you guys like it? We really LOVE this neighborhood and ward. Our kids love the pool, and we love not having to take care of it. That would be so fun to have you guys, but understand if you didn't feel like it was your house. Just curious. My email is menaj78@hotmail.com I think I only have Jordans email I don't know if you use his or if you have your own let me know.

Katey said...

Your twins are so cute! Thank you for the flag thing! I love it and it fits perfectly in my kitchen! I had left my kids home with a sitter and told her not to open the door, so she was there but didn't answer! Thank you for making the effort to come drop it off! I LOVE IT!