Sunday, March 29, 2009

OK, so I finally am making time to sit down and update. I had already uploaded these pictures in preparation for a Sea World post, so here goes...the Sea World trip we took well over a month ago with the Smith's and the Martin's. We stayed at a great resort with a pond right out our door. The boys loved fishing with their Dad's. The babies loved chilling with Mom on the patio. (Notice Braden Smith to the right...he is betrothed to one of the twins...we are just waiting to see which one he chooses.)All the kids had a blast playing in the water......and riding the rides.Adley studied the map and kept us going in the right direction. A big thanks to the Smith's and Martin's for crashing our trip and making it much more memorable than it ever could have been with out them! A big thanks to Mom for packing, and a big thanks to Dad for paying! We had a blast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I can't believe how big the twins are getting. I was sad that I didn't get to see them this year when I went to St. George with my mom (I didn't have the excuse of tagging along with Beth to come and see you).
Your kids are so adorable and I just love all the fun pics of your family's trip. Glad you had fun and especially glad you had some time to post them.
Take care-

Summer Hardey said...

Oh no you didn't! I know you weren't in Southern California and didn't tell me!!!!

KT said...

Wow your babies are so big! I love the twins swimsuits they look so cute. Cute fam

Jen said...

It looks like you guys have been crazy busy! How fun, hope all is well.