Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Brecklyn's broken arm
My little Brecker-life-wrecker is now a brecker-arm-wrecker. Poor girl loves to climb and cannot be deterred from it. This time it was the kitchen table. She fell. She hardly cried. We didn't know until the next day when Mom tried to lift her onto the bed and probably hurt it more. (mean old Mom.) Then the instacare doctor man-handled it (trying to pop her elbow back...which was NOT the problem) before he even x-rayed it. (mean old doctor)
She broke both bones in her forearm and will have to sport this cute pink cast for three and a half weeks! Mom is praying she doesn't realize what a great weapon it is and start using it to whack siblings or friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wow-that is amazing that you didn't even know it was broken. What a tough girl Brecklyn is-I am sure I would have cried like crazy if it were me.
I think the cast is sooo cute but the itchiness from the heat down there will probably drive her crazy.
I will keep my fingers crossed that she won't discover its weapon capabilities.
Good luck with all your rascals!
Are you serious? I can't believe all the action that is going on without me home. She looks so cute in her pink cast though. Give little Breck a hug for me. Good Luck!
Oh my heck--I would have expected that from the, you know, "car incident". So I guess it's really true that everything that falls on tile breaks. Good thing I don't like it much.
Freaking CRAP the Wrecker looks like such a big girl.
I think we may have hit on a name--and my mom doesn't love it, which makes it even better. ;) I'm so awful.
That is so sad! Glad you're blogging again.
Are you guys still going to move up here?
She is the cutest little thing ever! I am sorry for the broken arm - poor baby! She is so cute though!
That is so sad, but she is so dang cute. Good luck!
Oh poor little Brekker!
Poor baby! She looks oh-so-cute in her little pink cast!
I am glad she is OK. She is so dang cute!!! Hope you are OK too. I remember being in that position last year. It's scary!!!
Oh that is sad! She is so cute! My boys are the same way, they climb on everthing!
Post a Comment