Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy birthday Corby-man!

My little man is five! We had such a fun day celebrating! We watched home video of his birth and relived all the wonderful memories of Corbin joining our family.
Corbin wanted a Kung-fu panda cake for his birthday...this was my best attempt. He was easy to please...he thought it was amazing! Thanks Corb!

I told him I would make anything he wanted for his birthday dinner and much to Dad's dismay he wanted pancakes. I made him a pancake shaped like the number five. (just in case you couldn't tell what the heck that was.)
We love you Corbin! You are our favorite five year old!




6 comments:

Heather said...

You are the cutest mom. I love how special you make your kids birthdays. I think your cake looks awesome. I love it. You can't blame Corbin, who doesn't love pancakes?

Anonymous said...

Corbin is right. That cake is awesome-way to go Melissa. Also, it seems that you guys had a very busy and crazy summer this year. Glad you survived it. Now you can hopefully survive having Kinzlee gone so long during the day.
Good luck and enjoy all those little ones running around.

Jill + Nate said...

What a handsome little man!!! Love you Corby. I love your cake Melissa!

Bree said...

Whoo Hooo Corbin. Happy Birthday buddy. Mckay misses you lots and wants to play really soon. Love you buddy.

Michelle McKinley said...

Melissa, can you believe our babies are getting so big? Maria is in first grade as well this year (they started yesterday) and I miss her being home with me. Wow, Corbin is such a doll. I love checking out your blog. It's fun to see what you all are up to.

Cathie said...

When you say you watched a home video of his birth do you mean you made him watch himself being born? That must have been very traumatic for the poor kid (but then again, just being a son to Jordan would probably be a very traumatic experience also).
Keith Coombs