Please stop breaking your face open. It hurts, and I don't like taking you to get stitches. That's all. Love, Mom
(Adley had four stitches. She fell at the swimming pool. This was the day after she had the stitches out. I have pictures of the day she got them on Jordan's phone, and only heaven knows how to get those off.)
4 comments:
Those twins of yours (it seems to be mostly Adley) are quite the handful. Good luck!
Tell those kids of yours to settle down. Poor thing. She is so cute.
Wow, that is amazing how many times those two have injured themselves. You would think boys would be a little rough, but those girls keep you running. I love it!!
Your kids are so cute and wild! I love their dance moves. I text my pictures to my email. It's just like a text ony instead of a phone # it's your email address. Good Luck!
Post a Comment