Monday, February 22, 2010
Our little refugees...
This is what I look in on every night before bed. We have a bunk bed mattress and two crib mattresses that the four kids share in Jordan's old bedroom. Funny I know. These poor homeless children. They won't know what to do when we finally get our house and they have their beds back. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been meaning to call. So do you have a place yet that you are waiting to get? We miss you so much. Just come back here. Tell your kids I miss them, especially Kinsley. I hope you get your home soon. When are you coming to visit again? Love you guys.
That looks alot like our house. Brayd sleeps on his Diego bed next to ours and the other 3 are on mattresses in a different room. Well, 2 are on mattresses the other is on the floor. They take turns. Sometimes the simpler life is easier. They are adorable!
It looks like fun! A sleepover every night! Yay! Good luck...
Post a Comment