Take'n it one day at a time...
It's been a long 45 days and we are so glad our Daddy is coming home!
Cuteness! Man I could not stay away from that for 45 days...
Melissa you are soo cute! Cute kids. 45 days! wow
Way cute! 45 days, you are one tough cookie!
You are a saint for staying home with the four of them for 45 days! Great job. What does Jordan do?
Wow! I bet you are so glad that daddy is coming home!
Wow! How did you do it? I'm very impressed you pulled it all of by yourself!
Hooray! I have no idea what your talking about, but, yay for Jordan coming back!!!
You are seriously so funny! We need to hang out soon, seriously. It is getting warmer, we should do a park day!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cuteness! Man I could not stay away from that for 45 days...
Melissa you are soo cute! Cute kids. 45 days! wow
Way cute! 45 days, you are one tough cookie!
You are a saint for staying home with the four of them for 45 days! Great job. What does Jordan do?
Wow! I bet you are so glad that daddy is coming home!
Wow! How did you do it? I'm very impressed you pulled it all of by yourself!
Hooray! I have no idea what your talking about, but, yay for Jordan coming back!!!
You are seriously so funny! We need to hang out soon, seriously. It is getting warmer, we should do a park day!
Post a Comment