Kinzlee lost her second tooth this morning! Way to go Kinzlee.
I don't know what I would do without this sweet little girl. She is my biggest helper and sometimes I think I expect way too much from her. I have to continually remind myself that she is only six, not sixteen! She loves to play dress up, paint her nails, and do her own hair. She is a pill about me doing her hair before school every morning and she screams bloody murder if I touch it with the brush. This morning I was geared up for the battle and trying just to get it brushed. She yelled at me, "Why do we have to brush my hair!" I replied, "because it looks wiggy!" She then retorted, "Who cares? It's only school, NOT a fashion show!"
Gotta love this girl! I love you even with wiggy hair Kinzlee!
8 comments:
She's so pretty, and smart! Kimball hasn't lost a tooth yet, wonder when he will...
What a cute girl. I am guilty of the same, thinking Madison is older than she is. It's just because they are so responsible and good! They can watch all our kids together. Only 4 more years:)!!
Oh Kinzlee! She really is a doll!
So you're saying that Eva's still going to be fighting me doing her hair 4 years from now? Oh great :)
Kinz is so cute!
I can't believe how big Kinzlee is getting!! I remember her when she was a baby. And that baby never had 'wiggy hair'...oh the stubbornness they get when they get older...=) She is a cutie!! =) Kali
Brianna just lost her 2nd tooth too! That's funny. From what I can tell it looks like they've lost the same 2 teeth. I miss you guys SO much!!!! I wonder if we could get together again this Summer! Love ya!!!!!!
Where are my favorite Garn's these days?!!!
I seem to remember Jordan's hair being a lot more than wiggy during school and he turned out OK - it just took a LONG time.
Keith
Post a Comment