Things that make me happy...
Brecklyn climbing on the counter and taking a bite out of the block of cheese while my back is turned.
Adley sleeping with her hands on her cheeks in the car.
My extremely handsome husband and my extremely adorable nephew (who recently made an announcement of another niece or nephew on the way)!

High school girlfriends celebrating another one biting the dust! Congrats Amy!

Corbin disappearing around 7:00pm tonight and I found him asleep on the couch.
High school girlfriends celebrating another one biting the dust! Congrats Amy!
Corbin disappearing around 7:00pm tonight and I found him asleep on the couch.
13 comments:
Cute pictures. I will remind myself to look for cute picture opportunities amidst the chaos that is always lurking around every corner at my house. :)
I love this post! The tootsie's in flip flops picture made me anxious for warm weather up here. And the "cleaning up" cracked me up. You handle things so calmly Lissa. It was really fun to see you this weekend!
Those pics are so cute!!!
Holy heck- Kinzlee looks like she's almost 12 instead of 6 in that picture. What beautiful kids (even when they're mischevious)!
lol I love the video, glad you have lots of helpers to keep your house so clean.
Corbin's dance is the cutest
i love that. so fun that looks like fun. it was great to see you!!
cute kids
Those are such happy things. It is truly amazing that God blesses us with these precious moments...Oh how we need them!
Your kids are hilarious! I should watch more of your videos from your blog. Maybe they will convince me to never try and have a fifth child!!!
What adorable kids you have! Soraya's favorite thing to clean is the bathroom mirror. I think when kids help "clean" they end up making an even bigger mess. It's all a learning process, right? ;)
That is so true that we all love active babies and we ALL love SLEEPING babies! You have adorable kids. Their sweet little faces make me smile.
AND.......I LOVE your shirt!
So adorable. Sorry about Ashton making a mess! I love how Brecklyn was trying to throw away the toilet paper!
you are the best mom EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your kids are adorable little mess makers AND helpers :O)
Post a Comment